Tablets with real video cards?

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:39:02 CST 2008

Intel's graphic chips are not going to cut it on games. They're okay
for older stuff and gee whiz 3d desktop effects, but don't expect
anything close to nvidia / amd performance at texture and geometry
intensive games.  The open drivers are nice, certainly.  But I promise
you, the cost of a gaming rig and a tablet is less than the cost of a
gaming rig tablet.

Justin Dugger