Broken network initialization (Was: Re: Wanted...)

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 03:43:05 CDT 2008

Not all symptoms in the bug were resolved, because of this related
issue. That said, ok - I'll give NM another shot when I bored enough
to break my system a little. Still, though - Any idea what is
different between the ifup at boot and the ifup in my rc.local? Why
would the one work and not the other?

-Sean