Broken network initialization (Was: Re: Wanted...)

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:38:55 CDT 2008

Unfortunately it works so poorly in my specific configuration, works
so poorly with secured access points, that the primary tutorials for
Ubuntu push users in the direction that I took. It's a damned shame
that it doesn't work as seemlessly and easily as it does in the OSS
embedded GTK Maemo, but NetworkManager really didn't work for me.

-Sean