what ever happened to linux?(Rep. Cleaver/immigration rants, etc.)

Bradley Hook bhook at kssb.net
Fri Aug 22 15:43:07 CDT 2008

Doesn't mailman support list sub-topics? Would anyone be interested in
using this feature, so the people who don't like political talk don't
have to get the political messages, but they can get everything else?

Just an idea, I've never actually used mailman's sub-topic feature, so I
don't know if it's more cumbersome than it's worth.

~Bradley