what ever happened to linux?(Rep. Cleaver/immigration rants, etc.)

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:20:46 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Justin Dugger <jldugger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The difference is that they occasionally, you know, talk about cycles.
>
> But a massive discussion of the benefits of OTR mudflap size
> legislation would be equivalently on-topic there
>
>> But something more is needed. We need people to present their work.
>> For example, I don't think I've seen you mention Neuros Technologies
>> on the ML yet, even though it's of prime interest to the group. I'm
>> curious, why haven't you mentioned it at all?
>>
>> Justin Dugger
>
> who are these "you?"  So tell us about Neuros Technologies already!

David,

I'm sure you've heard of these things we call "replies".  A post is
written in response to another poster's message, providing context and
an intended audience. In such cases, "you" is directed towards the
other poster.  This "you" would be Tom Bruno, a Neuros Developer and
Manager, and subscriber to KCLUG.

Neuros (http://www.neurostechnology.com/) produces a number of
embedded Linux devices.  Tom's even promoted a small political cause
about DRM, which benefits both Neuros and Linux in general:
http://open.neurostechnology.com/content/unlocked-media .  The
question is, why has he chosen to ignore the KCLUG mailing list,
except to egg on mailing list flamewars?

Justin Dugger