Religious bigotry is surely not approriate on this list.

Adrian Griffis adriang63 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:17:09 CDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Luke -Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:
> Morality is part of Christianity. False religions generally always have a
> false, corrupted version of "morality". Governments have no authority except
> through Christianity. Nothing predates the Truth, which is today known as
> Christianity.

Luke, I think there are quite a number of us who would appreciate it
if you would stop spamming the list with your religious bigotry.
Surely even you must have understood the implications of your remark
before you made it, and going ahead and making it anyway was a lapse
in judgement that I hope not to see you repeat.

Adrian