idea: a managed linux distribution, for weak users

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Aug 19 16:00:39 CDT 2008

They pay me to take control of the machines of stupid people all day
long.  It's called the helpdesk.   What a concept.  Some people can't be
bothered to remember how to do anything on their computer.

I also have relative strangers that are referred to me by acquaintances,
that ask me to fix their computer.  I frequently take said strangers PC
or HDD to my home for sometimes several weeks until I get time to work
on it.   During this time, those people know I have complete access to
it, but are so happy when I return it fixed that they pay me.

Brian Kelsay