HP Rant 2

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Tue Aug 12 14:48:58 CDT 2008

So don't take HP's word for it.  Here is Xerox's word:

http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/template/015.jsp?view=MainSearchFAQ&faqID=DH
C+Ink+Cartridge+Refill+Kit&Xcntry=USA&Xlang=en_US

or the Lexmark word:

http://www.lexmark.com/vgn/images/portal/1_Lexmark_BLI_competitive_study
_2007.pdf

Bottom line is this. If you are not willing to pay for quality, you will
not get quality.  None of the major printer companies will support using
refilled ink cartridges no matter how they are refilled because they no
longer have control over the quality of the cartridge and cannot
guarantee that it will not damage your printer.

Phil