HP Rant 2

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Tue Aug 12 13:48:50 CDT 2008

You should read this.

http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/546038-0-0-225-121.html

I especially think you should pay attention to the part where it says
"Refilled inkjet cartridges had a better than 25% (1 in 4) chance of
being dead on arrival or failing prematurely."  Sounds like you might
have gotten hit by that 1 out of the 4.  Maybe instead of blaming the
company that makes the printer that was working fine with a proper ink
cartridge, you should blame the company that refilled (or more probably
improperly refilled) the ink cartridge that you purchased at a discount
to save a few dollars.  How much is your time worth and how many hours
have you spent trying to get the discount ink cartridge working.  Did
you really save money?

Phil