win95/98/ME and printers. An ethics issue comparable to DRM servers or not?

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:23:34 CDT 2008

Leo, to be honest instead of asking others to look for you, why don't you go
look yourself?  It's not hard.  There are dozens of printers available for
under $100, some for $50 or less.  You can Google "printer under $100" or
check shopping sites.  Newegg.com lists 85 printers for $100 or less.  There
are quite a few $50 or less.

As far as what's a good printer, 99% of people need just a regular color
inkjet (and to be honest most of those really don't need the color).  My
main buying consideration is how the cartridges are used, I prefer a
separate black cartridge.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that