What SuSE users think

Jared Jennings jjennings at datatechnique.com
Mon May 7 10:33:25 CDT 2007

I cannot agree with you on this statement.

It's about time for a distribution to be available that would work for
the corporate environment. There are many admins wanting to use a Linux
Distribution because of the stability, but cannot because there is not a
distribution available that has the product, technical, or corporate
support.

There are so many other distributions available that do not and will not
care about the "BOTTOM" technical skilled user, that for one company to
do this will not effect you.

Jared