OpenOffice worm Badbunny hops across operating systems

Jared jared at hatwhite.com
Wed Jun 13 08:57:52 CDT 2007

>> oocalc can't open gnumeric spreadsheets - how stupid is that?
>
> Pfft, it can't even open KSpread spreadsheets!

It always amazes me when people can find flaws in
free and open software.

The responsible thing to do with a supposed flaw in
Open Office is to go fix it. Or at least make a feature
request and then wait patiently.

I haven't fixed a line of code in Open Office, so
it's the principle not the practical which I'm advocating.

-Jared

"Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam, and the skies
are not cloudy all day. Where never is heard a discouraging word..."