Phone Service

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jul 5 15:46:32 CDT 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007 03:31:21 pm gary hildebrand wrote:

> There are good and bad things about Ma Bell, and they have always had
> the supercillious business attitude with their customers.

Yeah, well, haven't had long distance or cell service with them for years, and
wouldn't have either again.  Their cellular customer service consistently
rates as the worst one out there.  The nice thing about the land line is that
I don't have to call customer service about it.

Nobody here screws their customers like British Telecom though.

(Virgin Mobile's customer service is great, it's even cheery without quite
being chirpy. $5/mo.)