Web services "in" the KC area.

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jul 5 08:56:44 CDT 2007

Except in my experience, they want you to power cycle and look for
lights while you are on the phone and while they watch.  I don't want to
wait til I get to work to chat with them about my home Internet problem.
Made me sort of cross over to thinking of what you would do if your only
phone line was Skype or Vonage and your Internet goes down.  I doubt
this is the case in very many situations, but surely someone has this
setup and no cell or home phone.  Talk about a Catch-22.

Now that I wake up and think about it, you work from home, so both your
lines are in the same place.  For most of us, this is not true, but I
see where you are coming from.

Briand

  _____