DSL minimized was Re: Political Blather

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jan 25 07:57:18 CST 2007

 Ethereal would not be something an average user needs right off the
bat.  I just looked and ethereal is not avail. for DSL.  If you need it
on a rescue disk, you can build a .dsl, .uci, or .unc pkg and place it
on a customized DSL CD so that it loads on boot.  You can also submit
the pkg to the group for hosting at the mirrors so that everyone else
can use it.
ftp://ftp.oss.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/damnsmall/current/do
cumentation/Howto_create_.dsl_application.pdf

ftp://ftp.oss.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/damnsmall/current/do
cumentation/MyDSLhowto.pdf