Update on Upgrading from FC4 to Kubuntu

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:50:25 CST 2007

It's interesting that "artist" was mentioned.  I have resorted to using wine
for art programs on linux.  One of those programs which i have come to love
because of the freedom (not free, but free to draw/paint) is ArtRage.
Wonderfull program, a free version and the pay version is only 20.00.

That brings me to my next question, outside of gimp, are there other
"artistic" programs for linux that compares to the quality of art programs
on windows?