Kansas City Snort User Group - Meeting Today

Russ Starr russ.starr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:20:50 CST 2007

Tonight, we'll be having our February KCSUG meeting.  We'll have this
at the usual place; the KC Public Library in the Plaza.  Complete
details can be found on our meetings page at:

http://www.kcsnort.org/index.php/Meetings

We'll meet from 7-9pm in the small meeting room.  The venue is located
at 4801 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64112.

Last time, there were a couple people from other similar local user
groups that seemed to enjoy it.

If you can't make it on time, no worries.  We usually go out and have
a drink at the Peanut down the street after words for those that just
can't stop talking security.  :)

Thank you,

-Russ