Fundraiser to host Stallman for a day in KC

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:42:49 CST 2007

Perhaps we could request a lesser step of a telepresentation ?
That defined as anything from a live chat during a KCLUG meeting to
some interactive live audiovisual meeting during a meeting.

After all- that would be quite in keeping with some of our desires to
abolish barriers between net participants and those who are creators.
Which raises my re-direct of what otherwise could become a dead end.
It comes as a project request to the group.

Crafting a succesful communication to get RMS interested enough to
work with us on a telepresented version of his work and what he does.
The eventual chance of the tangential projects having bigger implications?
Ah, That warrants a new thread.

Oren .