Fwd: Kansas City: Pandora Get-together

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:40:42 CST 2007

I thought that some of you music fans or programmers might be interested in
this.   Pandora is a site for online music, but based on your specific
selections, ratings and other recommendations they come up with a music
genome.  It's early so I'm not explaining this well, just think music and
algorithms.
Brian