Hardware for sale - 1U servers and maybe more

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:57:03 CST 2007

I need to sell off some stuff to make a house payment.  I need to sell
before New Years.
 Up for sale is a pair of those 1U servers that have been going around
for a bit.  They're configured with Celeron D 320 2.4GHz CPU on
Biostar U8668-D mobos with 80GB IDE drive and 512MB RAM in SuperMicro
SC512L-260B 1U cases.  I can sell them for $200 each, non-negotiable
unless you'd like to give me more for some reason. ;)

  I also have an old HP Pavillion 4453 with an AMD K6-380 and 6-8GB
HDD (I'll check if anyone is interested) with the matching 15" CRT
monitor.  It's got the stock 64MB DIMM in it, but I have extras so I
can throw in a 128MB DIMM or two if interested too.    An old Monorail
workstation with a Tyan Tigercub 100 ( S1894) and a Celeron 400.  I
also just put together a tower with a Tualatin P3-S 1.26GHz on a DFI
CM33-TL Rev C mobo if there is interest for it (48-bit LBA and USB
booting) 512MB w/ 20GB IDE & CD-ROM.  The Tualatin would match/beat
most early P4 systems and use less power/put out less heat; it would
make a fine setup to put a 1U hs/fan on and stick in a 1U case for a
low power sever.  Reasonable offers please.

Thanks,
Jon.