At least now I know why I haven't been able to torrent lately. OR: Anyone know any good ISPs?

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:49:01 CDT 2007

I have the bundled Comcast setup (TV + phone + broadband) and overall
it's fine.  I torrent some, mostly for .iso files of distros.  I
haven't been hit by throttling, but I also don't leave the torrents
going 24/7.  I let them go to a ratio of 2:1 or 3:1 and call it a day,
while also limiting my upload speeds to 100Kbps.  As long as I've been
running them them seem fine.  We'll see what happens on the next go
around of a distro release...

Jon.