Laptop repair

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:08:43 CDT 2007

If the screen is just extremely dark, and you can still see the shapes of
windows and such, then its just the balast or bulbs.  This is very common in
laptops.  It's usually the balast.  I'll buy this
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Dell-Inspiron-9200-9300-9400-lcd-inverter-LTN170W-B_W0QQitemZ120149508739QQihZ002QQcategoryZ42187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemand
only mark it up to $200.  I'll even install it for free.  :-P  Or you
can probably do it yourself, and save $350.