What's in a node?- RE: talking about where processorormemorygoes and why.

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:44:05 CDT 2007

Ndiyo technology would be perfect for a SOS, as one would only need a
single USB port for general user I/O and the driver software.  Some
monitors (Samsungs and others I believe) already are shipping with the
technology.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/aug/02/guardianweeklytechnologysection.it1
http://ndiyo.org/
http://www.statusq.org/

And it's coming from the work of the guy who invented the web cam, so
it's gotta be good.
http://www.statusq.org/

Jon.