Permissions for webadmin access on FC4

Jon Moss jon.moss at cnonline.net
Mon Jan 30 10:38:36 CST 2006

I encourage her to use SSH (that's the only port i have open through my
firewall besides the one for the webserver).

I logged in as the new account via SSH (Putty) and attempted to vi a file
in /var/www/html.  I could open it but not save it.

I will remove webadmin from the apach group and make a separate group.

With this new group, what/how do I apply the permissions to /var/www/html
so it (webadmin) will have access to edit the files there?  Is it just a
chmod?  or is a chgrp/chown thing?

Thanks,

Jon