Taking a poll on mail client reply

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:46:50 CST 2006

This comes up once every 6 months.  If you want just the person that
sent a post to get a reply, hit reply; you must hit reply all to send
the message to all KCLUG list members.  The reply mode used to be as
you requested, but Chris Bier changed it to be more standard with
other lists of this kind.    It may appear to be a pain, but it makes
some sense.

You should always reread and consider your replies before hitting send
anyway.  It keeps one from opening mouth and inserting foot too often.

Brian