Taking a poll on mail client reply

Tom Bruno tom at limesg.com
Tue Jan 3 12:03:47 CST 2006

I'm tired of hitting reply and then realizing my reply went
directly to the person and not the list.

It doesn't make sense to _ME_ to default replying to off list because
the whole
point of the list is to see the questions and the answers.

in the list of whom to reply so that when people hit reply they reply to
the list
since technically the list sent them the message.

If nobody wants this, that's fine. I know other lists don't do this. I
admit, I don't
 know why they don't do this.  I don't know the standards for such a
feature.
I just thought it would be a way to ensure that replies make it to the
list because
several times I've had to go in and resend the message cause i suddenly
realize my
email went to the person and no one else saw it.

Like i said, it's just an idea.  shoot it down, agree or whatever.