Registrars

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Mon Feb 20 06:52:36 CST 2006

Quoting Don Erickson <derick at zeni.net>:

> I appreciate your feedback, thanks for replying.  Competence and price are
> my two primary requisites, godaddy still looks good on those counts.

My domain may yet turn into a pillar of salt. I've been using Godaddy for the
last four or five years with good results.

<rant>
Im/morality is in the eye of the beholder. Conservatives look at Godaddy's
Superbowl commercials and say they're immoral because they feature well
endowed
females. Liberals take offense at the "sexual exploitation", though I'm
guessing
she was paid quite well and enjoyed the "work". Personally, I appreciate the
human form in both of its sexes and most of its shapes and sizes.

In my mind, real immorality was perpetrated by execs at Enron, WorldCom, Tyco
and countless others... see Don's list.
</rant>

--
Dave Hull