proposed solution to signal to noise ratio problem

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sat Feb 18 12:13:54 CST 2006

After following Rick's email and looking around at MLUG, why don't we do
the same thing that they have?

It seems to me that kclug at kclug.org should be for Q&A specifically
relating to Linux issues; and, quite frankly, I wouldn't give a damn how
the email was formed as long as it had some _content_ that answered
someone's question ...  opinions, religious matters, politcs, flamewars,
etc. would be moved to kclug-discussion at kclug.org .

By looking at their mailing list archives, it seems that MLUG's
application of this idea seems to have worked quite well for them...

Thoughts?
--
Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>