Good Night, and Good Luck ;-)

Richard A. Franklin raldenfranklin at everestkc.net
Fri Feb 17 22:14:48 CST 2006

Signing off from this list, with many thanks for the support of those of
you who got that there is such a thing as an "open source spirit".

"Results *1* - *10* of about *19,700* for **"**open source*
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/open-source%26r%3D67>*
**spirit*
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/spirit%26r%3D67>*"**.
(*0.23* seconds)"

That would include Brian, Jason, Jim, Chris, Oren, and several others
who could speak to my relatively low level of expertise, without
condescending, or indulging in childish scolding for any lack of
knowledge on my part.

It was fun giving Linux a whirl on the desktop, and still use it on my
laptop. May try it again when it catches up with my home hardware, but
since I have had no burning questions for some time, and have nothing
topically noteworthy to contribute at this time, it makes good sense for
me to log on to the KCLUG Website and find the instructions for removing
myself from the list. I don't think that as a home / home office user
only, that the discussions that are of interest to the vast majority of
this group, professionally or otherwise, apply to me.

Thanks again, and good luck always,

Rick