Religion and politics (was Re: test)

etbmail1-linux at yahoo.com etbmail1-linux at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 01:04:22 CST 2006

While I appreciate the laughs the 'Test' thread has generated in light of the comments on formatting and religion, I would much prefer to read items of interest to Linux.  As such, I hope that this will be one of my few 'off topic' posts.

I take your comments below to be a generalization to illicit responses as we have a *choice* on what to believe (and what email threads to read,) just as we have a choice on Linux versions to employ.  I just happen to prefer Red Hat and Debian versions.  Just as I believe there is One God, my Creator, and Redeemer.
(Not that the later is any way an insignificant choice.)

Eric

Rick <rick.buford at gmail.com> wrote: awww...comeon...we debate both religion and politics ALL the time on the
MLUG discussion list, but that is part of the reason that there's two
lists instead of just one.

Rick

p.s., we're all atheists, I just believe in one LESS god than you do...