test

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:50:20 CST 2006

On 2/17/06, Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:
> Arg! Have you read this thread!?

> I discussed this at length with Hal on IRC tonight. In 2004, Mike
> Neulip, offered to transfer the domain. We are not going to take him up
> on that. However, we are going to transfer the DNS servers to our own,
> though. I am initiating that request. The result of which will take
> several days if not weeks. For the second time, end of thread. Period.

Has to do with this I presume. I don't know enough about DNS stuff. So
DNS is the problem for the internet connectivity problem that Hal
speaks of here or?:

> What appears to be happening is this.  For some reason there is some sort
> of intermittent connectivity issue with the main kclug.org server.  There
> is a fallback MX record that points to the previous kclug.org server that
> is in Chicago which is no longer set up to receive email for kclug.org.

Do we have logs of the connection problem does Netstandard also have
logs of these problems? I see there are two problems connection
problems to KCLUG server and DNS stuff right?