test

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:38:27 CST 2006

On 2/17/06, Frank Wiles <frank at wiles.org> wrote:

>   Ok this is really getting ridiculous people.  I was hoping that
>   KCLUG would eventually pick back up and improve the signal to stupid
>   ratio, but it obviously hasn't.

Yah it hasn't. Can't we all just get along. Gosh...Idiot... ( Not
calling anyone an idiot just quoting a movie =:0) Napoleon Dynamite
for the people that don't know what I am talking about. )

>   Jason, this post is what finally did it for me.  Some tips for your
>   future, it's probably not wise to cuss at the community you have such
>   a vested interest in and for something as silly as mailing list
>   posting formats.  There are some really important and useful things
>   to be upset and passionate about in the real world, maybe you should
>   take up one of those as your crusade instead?

Yah cussing in ML/IRC reminds me of this quote from Bash.org #140580:
<delzi> Arguing in the internet is like running in the special
olympics, even if you win you are still retarted.

I am not making fun of special people by using this quote, my point is
that arguing/cussing about stuff just makes you feel like you are in
control/authority. I have done something like this before, and have
learned that this isn't the best way to accomplish things

So how hard is it to fix the current situation being connection
problems with KCLUG server, is there logs of "these" problems
happening?