test

David Ambs dave at ambs.net
Thu Feb 16 17:54:04 CST 2006

This list has gone from 'shit' to the 'pure shit' status over the past
couple of years. I can't recall the last time I actually read something
worthwhile. I thought dc-stuff had issues with arrogance. If you can't
keep track of '500 emails per day', why don't you unsubscribe from a few
of the '23 lists' you talk about? Who the hell has enough *time* to go piece
out 500 emails, where probably a good 90% of them are worthless.<I'm sure
the ratio is quite higher on most lists, counting this one at times>
I'm on a fair number of lists myself. If I get overwhelmed from idiots
posting stuff, or the S/N is just insane, I'll unsubscribe that quick.
Problem solved.
<note: intentionally fully quoted and top posted, cause I like it like
that.>
<goes back to deleting other worthless list emails in my box>

-dave

public key at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFA904573