test

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Feb 16 17:17:32 CST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 15:46 -0600, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO
wrote:
> Sorry about the top-posting, excess snippage, and whatever else is
> annoying you about my message style.

It's only the non-snippage that was annoying -- no one needs an
illegible copy of two previous replies to grapple the context. But thank
you for the appology.

> I've said before that I am forced
> to use a crappy mail client at work, currently Outlook '03, previously

What about web mail? I know that Groupwise was a problem but Outlook '03
is supposed to work just fine. Who is stripping your threading