test

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Feb 16 12:45:33 CST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 11:59 -0600, Tom Bruno wrote:
> But you wont find that in any of the standards group that tell us how
> we should send mail.

It's not a matter of standards at all. I have given up on that. It's a
matter of not being rude -- expecting everyone who reads this list make
up for your lazy disregard for the rest of us. If you can't spend 2
seconds to make a legible email why should the other 450 of us EACH
spend 5+ seconds to compensate?

It makes be angry because it's flagrant disregard for the rest of us.

And yes, this email is intended to start a flame war. I'm tired of this
bull shit.

--
Jason Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>