KCLUG.NET available

Jared jared at hatwhite.com
Fri Feb 10 05:27:51 CST 2006

IPCOP it is. I neglected to mention that the wireless
AP would be open access for all, including internal use.
The picture below is roughly what I'll be doing.

I happen to have a spare 586 sitting around waiting
for a Linux image, and IPCOP does both firewall and
routing. Basically, for free, and that's the selling
point.

Thanks to all for the help!

p.s. The KCLUG.NET address went very quickly.

-Jared