KCLUG.NET available

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Feb 7 13:41:55 CST 2006

 For a preconfigured solution, see www.IPCop.org, current version is
1.4.10.  The Red is Internet, Green is local LAN, Orange is DMZ, Blue is
untrusted wireless.  You use DMZ pinholes to allow specific hosts or a
range of hosts to have direct connection from one net to another.  E.g.
allow specific IP address access to server on Orange (DMZ) so that your
laptop can admin the server.  Blue (wireless), by default has access to
the internet, but you may want to add nocatauth to allow you to add an
acceptable useage notice to users.