Laptop for Church - Which Distro

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:29:34 CDT 2006

On 4/3/06, Jon Moss <jon.moss at cnonline.net> wrote:

> And that's what my pastor wants but we don't have the budget to buy a copy
> of Windows XP.  He was even trying to get me to purchase XP Home Edition
> and I balked at that one.
>
> Thanks for the advice - Jon

Sorry for replying directly dude.

Whatever you do, do not install XP Home volunteerily. Possibly one of the
commercial Linux distros will have the level of ease of use a and multimedia
you desire.

But to be quite frank, the only thing I have found lacking in an properly
configured/setup Fedora Core is midi support. And maybe I just didn't give
it much attention (had no real need for it)
_