LiveCD at iTech

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 08:32:30 CDT 2005

I've seen problems with the Ubuntu 5.10 Live CD.
It crashed on trying to load X on one of the PCs
I tested it on (an HP AMD Athlon 1.3, 256MB).
While the Kubuntu 5.10 CD boots into X just fine. I'd
say there is some problems with the Ubuntu 5.10
distro.

I have a ***whole bunch*** of Kubuntu Live CDs
and some Edubuntu CDs (install CD). For some reason, I
thought ITEC was running through Friday. Imagine my
surprise when I got there in the morning and there was
a women's convention!

Let me know if I can help,
Brian JD