ITEC Live CD update

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:20:38 CDT 2005

FWIW, the 5.04 CDs have this too, IIRC. I don't recall if the LiveCDs have a
Ubuntu to HDD feature, or if that was planned for Dapper (6.04) but they are
also supposed to have an "OEM mode" feature where the OS can be installed
but not setup with user info until later by an end user.

I've been running 5.10 Preview on my main machine for a while and with all
the updates it should be the same as 5.10 final and I think it's a pretty
solid distro so far. I'm fairly certain I could sit my wife down and she
could use it right away (she's used to Win XP and OS X)

Jon.

(My first post went straight to Jason, sorry!)