dual head nvidia board config for two monitors

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Jun 27 07:45:21 CDT 2005

Is this what you are looking for in your XF86Config-4 or xorg.conf file:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier  "Multiple Monitors"
    Screen 0 "Screen 0" LeftOf "Screen 1"
    Screen 1 "Screen 1" 0 0
    InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
    InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
    Option "Xinerama" "off"
    Option "Clone" "off"
EndSection

This will give you 2 independent screens, but you can't move windows
between screens.

Gene