FTP client and history

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 13:19:52 CDT 2005

What is the shell you are using on the servers?
If you are using bash, what does "shopt" show on the
servers? Maybe history is turned off on the servers at
the shell level? What is the ftp package used on the
servers? Is it different from the ftp package used
on the servers? Have you tried installing ncftp as a
client on the servers?

HTH,
Brian J. Densmore