Need help!

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 17:35:16 CDT 2005

My internet server is being actively attacked.
I now have a list of 130 addresses attempting to
break into my server. Sometimes very aggressivley.
I have many of these address blocked, but I am
concerned
with performance degrading of my server if I block all
of these addresses and continue to add more on a
regular basis. Anyone have any suggestions? There's
really nothing on the server worth attacking, but it
is my mail server.

Thanks,
Brian D.