OT OS issue

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 10:13:20 CDT 2005

My darling bride just updates her 'doze 98 box and TOTALLY fubared it.
It locks up 3 times a day instead of the usual twice a week and  she is
not able to connect  to a secure website she uses to VPN into the work
LAN.

Any ideas on what needs to be done to fix it.  It has been several years
since I lowered myself to tinker with a 'doze box that I sort of forget
the drill.

Walter

This week Bill Gates announced that he would like to see the limits
removed on H1-B visas.

Isn't it good enough that he can afford to BUY India without having to
bring it here for storage???