Linux Certification

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 13:44:30 CDT 2005

--- Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Which testing packages were you going to use?  I
> haven't explored that area of Linux distro
> packaging.

I would probably use Keduca to create the tests.

Or, I would simply take some functions and programs
from my own inventory and take small modular sections,
and make a test putting down the specs for the
particular
module/function and have them write a section or group
of
lines.

There was a program I used a long time ago to learn C.
It was quite well written. I've always wanted to
reverse engineer it. It was a fill in the blank plus
multiple choice test. The fill in the blank part was
quite good at accepting alternate forms with the same
functionality.

Brian