database

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 00:38:06 CDT 2005

I, too, would be interested in this sort of
information, as I might have a summer job indexing a
local newspaper's back issues for the first time.
They really don't care how its done as long as its
searchable, so I originally thought "flat file".
However, something more complex than a flat file
certainly lends itself to better access options, and
possibly easier updates (which might be worth a bonus
from them).