Help cross-referencing files

Brad brad at bradandkim.net
Mon Apr 18 10:56:27 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I have 3 files each of which are space delimited sets of data.  I have
to cross-reference these files to get one set of data at the end.  The
first file maps IP Address to Cisco ATM interface, the second maps IP
Address to MAC Address, and the third maps Cisco ATM interface to actual
VPI and VCI.  I need to map MAC Address to VCI/VPI.  Here is a sample of
each file:

24.121.58.91     0.32
24.121.57.11     0100.0f66.2b81.5f
0.2     1     33

I was thinking of using awk, but I am not sure how to tell awk to keep
an array for each line of 2 files (let alone 3).  Any shell script
guru's care to lend some advice?

Thanks,

Brad