Migrating to Linux - WP

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 12:21:59 CDT 2005

Well H E Double Hockey Sticks! It's about time!
;')

I've also heard that there is and has been a Linux
native version of WP for some time. I haven't used it
in a while. I have an older registered and commercial
version around somewhere. I found it worked ok. Don't
remember if I had any complaints or speed issues, it's
been that many years.

Brian D.