Update: was RE: Linux Audio "VCR"?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 10:13:15 CDT 2005

The Ecasound project someone else did with a
USB-controlled radio, used the date function in just
the same way your script does it.  I'll have to add
that one in to the command, then figure out this "at"
thingy.

Incidentally, what is the command for viewing the list
of "at" jobs pending?  Obviously in cron you've
already created a list using crontab which you can
view with crontab as well, but I have never used the
"at" command and don't know how it works.

It does sound like "at" is the thing to use for these
occasional recordings.  Since "A Prairie Home
Companion" sometimes repeats itself, its not always
something I would want to record weekly.