Storage drive problems

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Apr 7 07:54:46 CDT 2005

Should send a comment/bug report to the Debian Reiserfs pkg maintainers about a lack of dependency.  Unless of course mkfs is able to make/format  many filesystem types, whether installed or not.

If you try to use jfs or xfs, please check that the tools for that filesystem are installed before hitting the panic button.  ;-)   42.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jack <> 04/06/05 11:09PM >>>
Hmmm... this is disturbing a function that does
something when the software is not installed rather
than complain that the software isn't installed.
This sounds like a flaw to me.
Very disturbing.